1. Google Chromecast (£30)Share all of the awesome media you have on your phone via your TV with this ridiculously handy little gadget. Simply plug this affordable device into your HDMI socket and share photographs, watch YouTube videos and lots more. Super nifty, very handy!
2. Lumolift Posture Coach (around £55)Is your man cave a place where you like to get down to business (the professional kind)? There's little more valuable in this life than your health – particularly where your back is concerned. Make sure you keep your spine in perfect working order with this clever device which monitors and corrects your posture – and lots more to boot!
3. Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay A6 speaker (£800)A costlier gadget to add to your man cave, but one which reaps serious dividends for music lovers. This super smart piece of audio equipment is a portable speaker which automatically adapts itself to deliver optimum sound in any environment. Prepare for pitch perfect musical experiences with just one touch.
4. William & Son Champagne stopper (£235)Here's one for the gentlemen who enjoy the finer things in life (but not too much of them!). This smart stopper keeps popped champagne in perfect, fresh condition for days at a time.
5. Master & Dynamic wireless headphones (£420)
No wires, just sweet, sweet sounds from this superlative set of headphones from Master & Dynamic – a true essential for man caves where you need to keep the noise down. Do you have your eye on any new gadgets at the moment? Which bits of kit from our list are you tempted by? Share your thoughts below.
Interested in an elegant way to care for your automatic watches? Browse our selection of watch winders, designed to keep your timepieces running smoothly and accurately.
Our watch winders are a practical and stylish solution for watch enthusiasts and collectors alike. Find the right one for your needs and elevate your watch care experience.
Visit our collection here.
Discover the difference a quality watch winder can make today.