1. Hawksmoor Folio Case for Apple iPad Air 1/Air 2, Greenwich (£200)Made from the finest European bull hide leather and virtually indestructible carbon fibre, this magnificent bit of kit is sleekly designed, featuring a front-facing kick stand and guaranteed for life.
2. The iPad Case, Cambridge Satchel Company (£65)It may not be as hardy or have as many design features as Greenwich's offering, but there's no denying the vintage-inspired class of this relatively simple, carefully padded but exquisitely made case from the Cambridge Satchel Company. We love the oxblood colour – and were tempted by the gold embossing option too...
3. Leather Classic iPad Case, McManus (approx £120)With a vintage feel and a handy satchel strap (if you don't want to carry your case in a bag), this rugged leather case talks the talk and walks the walk too, with special microfibres which protect your tech from jolts and bumps.
4. iPad Pro Zip Case, Burlington (£395)Made from envy-inducingly soft and decadent deerskin leather, this beauty from Burlington oozes class, featuring light gold hardware, an interior slip pocket and a chic economy of design which directs attention to its high end materials.
5. Tab iPad Mini Case, Hard Graft (£57.60)
Hard Graft has created an array of clever iPad cases which conveniently prop your tech up when you're working, but look luxurious and decadent when they're all wrapped up. This felted wool case with leather accents is an example we've got on our wishlist. Do you own an iPad? How do you keep it safe on the go? Which case from our collection is your favourite? Have your say below.
Interested in an elegant way to care for your automatic watches? Browse our selection of watch winders, designed to keep your timepieces running smoothly and accurately.
Our watch winders are a practical and stylish solution for watch enthusiasts and collectors alike. Find the right one for your needs and elevate your watch care experience.
Visit our collection here.
Discover the difference a quality watch winder can make today.